Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fewer meds, more sleep

So, my mouth was hurting something ferocious last night thanks to the new arch wire they put in. I took some sinus meds to relieve the pressure and aleve to attack the pain.


Somewhere in the middle of the night I had this 5 second dream. I was just awake enough to think "WHAT????"


Setting: Pirate facedown in a pool of blood (the pirate physically looks like your generic pirate but is wearing clothes quite similar to Captain Barbosa) I am standing over him.


The pirate is dying slowly and quite painfully. He asks me to roll him over and stab him in the heart to stop his suffering. I roll him over and with this spear/stake thingy I just so happen to have on my person, I stab him.... in the right side of his chest.


He looks at me, in even more pain, but no closer to death and says "Seriously???"


Goal: Less pain, fewer meds, more sleep

No comments: