Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunday mornings at homehome

.....are interesting.

Here are some things said while getting ready for church.
Be warned... you are about to enter frightening territory.
The things you are about to read are not for the faint of heart.

"That's why they're called tights!"

"Have I moved to New York? Have I left you here like this?"

"You're naked."Disclaimer: This was said to a male member of the household who, in fact, was completely dressed for church except for his shirt.

"Brushing hair is not a once-a-week event!"

"Want to see me wrestle?"

"Peanut Butter?!? For breakfast?"

"He's moving!!!!"

"Are these pants wrinkled?""No.""I guess I'm just wrinkled."

"I was lettin' in sunlight so y'all would know where to go."

"Are y'all leaving late?"

See, I warned you....

No comments: